INFO - BOX

It's me - again

I'm a 19 year old german girl, who will finish school in the next weeks. You can call me YUU because I'm using this name in the world of the Internet. I don't want to tell you everything about me and my life. I've started this BLOG to train my bad English. As you can see - it really sucks ! In the last months I noticed, that every High-Fashion-Chick has a BLOG at Blogspot.com.

When it comes to fashion I like it in a very cute way. I love skirts and flowers. I'm still young - so I live my youth.
You won't find only Fashion-Updates or stupid photographs of a little girl, who took the camera of their parents, here. I'm a human being and have some hobbies. I like to sew clothes and to make costumes. I'm also a Fan of travelling around. In my short live I was able to see the giant buddha in Hong Kong, the great wall in china and the Tour d'Eifel There are so many things left I'd like to see.


So be prepared for snapshoots of my costumes, progress pictures, daily dress ups, shopping updates, some music, if I'll find the time, a bit of my art and potograhs of my journeys to the east.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light