The xx :: Night Time


I'm so in love with this song. I had it so long in my favs on Youtube but never felt to buy their LP though they have so many good songs on it. On Monday I'll order it. I can't wait till it arrives. So this will be my LP of the month May.
A few days ago I watched IronMan 2. Nice movie. Lots of action. I like the scenes in Monaco. Today my new fabrics arrived. I'm a bit dissapointed about the babyblue one ... do you know the copic ciao markers ? It's the same colour as the B05 Process Blue. Well, it's a real nice colour but if you want something like Robin's Egg Blue its really really (...) But I'm very content with the dark blue and the white fabric. They are exactly as I expected them to be. Maybe I'll buy some new babyblue fabric in the next days.... my mother promised me, to pay for it. : )

Comments

  1. i love the baby blue colour ^^ soryr to hear about the fabric u ordered :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. das lied ist echt krass schön

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light