New LP - Lykke Li - Wounded Rhymes

Hello everybody ♥... and another week has passed. Currently I'm working on a costume for Leipig Bookfair. I'm very excited but it is really a lot of work. Me and my flatmate will be so awesome ! I can feel it ! On friday I finally got the new Lykke Li LP "Wounded Rhymes". I've waited so long fo this ! And she didn't disappointed me ! This LP is very great. It starts with "youth knows no pain" I think this track shows the new diractionin her music. It's a bit like "get some". 2nd track is her new single "I follow rivers" I'm so in love with this song. I think it will be a song which takes me through this part of my life. I also like "I know places". This song reminds me of her old LP "Youth Novels". It's a very soft and calm song ♬ Track 09 "Jerome" is also a great song. By buying the LP you get the excess to download three new tracks : "the only", "I follow rivers (Dave Sitek Remix) and "get some (Beck Remix)"




• Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers (Dave Sitek Remix)


Comments

  1. Meh, ich muss mir das Album auch noch umbedingt anschaffen! ;;
    Ich bin so gespannt! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light