New Design

Hello Readers. I'm sorry for being offline so long. But I had so many things to do. My 2nd semester started, I went to my 2nd oral exam, I moved from my old home (currently I'm living together with my parents), I searched new flats and I spent a lovely easter with my family. Today I want to show you my next project :
   

It's beautiful isnt't it ? It's a design made by Sakimake. She also made the Design for my Chess-King-Costume. It's a selfmade design for "Dreaming Little Bird" the character is obviously Hatsune Miku. Tomorrow I'll buy some fabric and lace fot the costume. I'm very excited. ♥







Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light