大家好! ♥ Yesterday my dear friend Sakimake returned from her trip to Taiwan. She visited our friend Mei. (have a look at her Blog - Taiwan is just a wonderful place) I think both had a great time together. I'm a little bit jelaous because she returned with lots of beautiful cloths. By the time I'm thinking about doing my internship in Taipeh ... but thats future.
Well, because I know about the cheap prices in Taiwan I gave my friend some money to buy some things for me. Thats what she bought :
1. Marie pencilcase. I really really like it ♥
1. Marie notes and a pencil ♥ 2. two of these fluffy hairties - I really love the colour (I already have a white one)
1. Moomin biscuits ! ! ! I love moomin ♥ I always watched it and listened to the cassettes when I was a little girl
1. I asked her to buy a new Dolly Wink Eyeliner - It's the best one I used till now. 2. I love this cute notebook ~
1. She also bought this nice dress for me. It looks very pretty when worn ~ It fits perfectly. I really love this onesize system in asia ~