New LP - Lady Gaga - Born this Way

Hello Readers ! Finally I'm also a proud owner of Lady Gagas new longplayer "born this way". I bought this one though I don't like "Judas" and "Born this way" very much ... now I'm listening to it till an hour and I think it was a very good decision to buy this CD. I like "scheiße" ... ha ha It's so funny for german people to sing : "scheiße scheiße be mine - scheiße be mine" Just a great song ! Ha Ha I also like "Marry the Night" and "Goverment Hooker". "Black Jesus Amen Fashion" is also great. The remixes on disc 2 are also very good. The design of the album is also nice - I'm off for listening ♬





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light