Shooting May'11

Good Evening everybody. Yesterday we had wonderful weather and we decided to take some photos of my new costume. Maybe you remember my earlier postings where I posted the design for this costume. klick I also made a kanzashi tutorial klick for the hair and obi accessories. I think the photos turned out pretty good. Thanks goes to Roya who made our awesome "Reflector Girl". There are still some things missing. I have redo some parts and also have to add some lace. Here are some pictures - I hope you like them ♥





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light