Shopping-Update May'11

Hello Readers ! ♥ By the time the weather is so great that I just had to by myself a new summer dress and some new shoes. I bought both at H&M. The first time I saw the dress, I thought that it's definetly too long for me, but now wearing it with some nice heels and my strawhat I totally sure that it was the right decision ! Now I hope the weather stays like this ♬
(I didn't made an update for quite a long time ... so I won't post the things I'll bought in the last months - you'll see them in some dress up posts ♥ )



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light