Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dolly Wink Eyeshadow & Majolica Majorca Mascara


Good evening Readers  ♬ A few days ago I ordered via ebay some japanese make up products ♥ I really love the packging of the dolly wink eye shadow. About 2 weeks ago I watched a Youtube video where a beautiful gal showed her every day make up. She used this eyeshadow and I was totally amazed about the easy usage. Because its late evening I havn't tried it yet - but I will do a review in the next days ♥ I'm also happy that I was finally able to buy myself a Majolica Majorca product. I think they have the best pruduct design I've ever seen. I'm really excited how my eyelashes will look like after using this beautiful mascara. Btw. Yesterday I went shopping in Hamburg. I've nearly forgotten how beautiful this place is. I directly wore my new cloths today ... and as you can imagine I made them all dirty ... D; so you have to wait till they are washed for a new update ... (sadly I was in such a hurry today morning, that I havn't found the time to make snap of my outfit ... it was really nice ...) 拜拜 ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment