Monday, June 13, 2011

Shopping Update - June'11


Hello Readers ♬ Today started this years "Bridal Event" on Poupee. What do you think  about it ? I like the new balloons. ♥ I hope they'll sell some more pretty special items. Luckily I have some pretty dresses from last years event, so I can safe some ribbons. As I told you I went shopping last weekend.
The first time I was able to visit "monki". I really like the design of this shop. I think this wasn't the last time I went there.  There I bought this black ribbon, the knit-pullover and the t-shirt. (also some cute  socks, but I didn't take photos of them) For the other things I just went to H&M. I really like their shoes and rings. ♥ All in all I'm pretty satisfied with my new items. I just couldn't find a cute pair of denim shorts ... so I think I'll have to make it on my own... poor old jeans ~




拜拜 ♥

7 comments:

  1. huwaa! the shirt with the downstairs letters is cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swag! lol Love your blog!Hey will you check out mine? If you follow I will return the favor! Thanks to much:)
    http://beautybarbie16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! love your rings! <333



    new followerr ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rings and the shoes are so cute *__*
    have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich bin gerade auf deinen Blog gestoßen und ich lieebe deine Bilder <3 Ich liebe Blogs die so sind wie deiner :>
    Erst dachte ich, du wärst Asiatin haha aber auf dem Bild deines vorletzten Posts habe ich dann erkannt, dass du es nicht bist! :D Aber ich finde deinen Style total toll! Ich wünschte manchmal ich würde auch so ein Händchen dafür haben. Meine Kleidung sieht immer doof aus ._. Aber ich bin zu dick für die Kleidung haha in China hab ich kaum Oberteile gefunden, weil ich mit großer Oberweite bestraft wurde -.-

    Jetzt hab ich dir genug an die Wange gequasselt :)

    LG
    Alenija

    ReplyDelete