My Mom calls him "Findus"


Yes ... if its up me he is still nameless. Shame on me ...  my mom was so upset with it, that she started calling him "Findus". Just like Petersons cat ... I'm sorry for posting so much cat and study (china) related entries ... but I just can't find time to make some reviews which are stimm waiting. I also wanted to show you my fav. combinations from Happie Nuts and Popsister (July). But its already to late ... After my exams I'll post more interesting things ~


 
拜拜 ♥

Comments

  1. Nenn ihn einfach Kafka oder Nietsche, haha~ ♥
    Aber hach~ er sieht schon so viel größer aus, die kleinen werden so schnell erwachsen ; u ;~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwww, wie unglaublich süß er einfach ist ♥♥♥
    Und viel Erfolg dir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Name Findus! Remember me on Childhoodtimes~ <3
    And much look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I realy don't know which nor what name fits him. Maybe nameless cat would be fine. You'll know them when you see them, no? But it's up to you though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light