Biggest Present I ever got


Hello Readers ! Today I bought myself a present for my 21th birthday next week. I paid one half and the other is paid by my parents and grandparents. Its Canons EOS 550D ! I think its one of the best presents I ever got but definetly the most expansiv one. Now I can fnally take highquality pictures. Because of my cousins visit we will go to the worlds biggest birds only zoo. There I'll try to take some nice pictures and also try to control the technique ... here are some pictures :





Heres a picture of Findus I took today. You can't really see a difference in this low quality ... D; but you can trust me ... in it's real size the photo is perfect !



拜拜 ♥
 

Comments

  1. AAAHHH!!! I also want my own camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh toll! Ich finde deine Katze ja so mega niedlich! >//<

    Bzw ist die 550D gut? :D Weil ich hol sie mir am Freitag auch. Bin mit meiner 1000D nach 3 Jahren unzufrieden geworden XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light