Monday, August 8, 2011

Shopping Update - July'11

Hello Readers ♬ Today I want to share the things I bought in this years summer sale. I think you can guess which magazine I'm reading by looking at my cloths. Yes - it is : "Popsister". I really love that magazine and it fits perfectly to my personal taste. ♥ The style there is very femine and girly... but not too childish. It is said that this magazine is made for woman in their early twentys ... so made for woman like me ♬ Ha Ha ~ My fave models are AMI and AYA. These two are so beautiful and have a great style ~ ~ ~ I think sometimes they look a bit like CL and Sandara Park from 2NE1.
I'm talking too much ~ here are some things I bought :
My fave one is the H&M Dress.♥ I would like to wear the LizLisa Dress on Christmas Eve ~ ~ ~

Blouse : via Yesstyle.com Dress : H&M 

Sleeveless : monki Pullover : monki

Dress : LizLisa Blouse : Mango

Knit : monki Cardigan : Promote

Shorts : H&M Jeans : monki

3 comments:

  1. grat things *_* can't wait to see you wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh den Monki Cardigan hätt ich auch so gern! ;;

    ReplyDelete