Thursday, September 29, 2011

3rd Semester


This week started some kind of information week for our new students and exchange students from china. It's so nice meeting my fellow students after our long holliday. Some of them went to China for studying the language. The new exchange students are also very nice. Their german is so good, even though they are studying the language for only 2 years. I hope my chinese will be also that good at the end of 4th semester. ... but I really need to study hard ! Yesterday we went out drinking some cocktails. We arrived there at the beginning of the happy hour so I really had to buy two of my favorite cocktails. ♥ I hope we will spent a great year together ! 

Only 11 months left till my exchange year. *hopefully in Shanghai

安妮

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cocktails... look so great *_*;
    Ich drück dir die Daumen für Shanghai <3 viel Spaß euch.

    ReplyDelete