Progress 'Secret Costume' #2


Hello again ! Thank you all for the positive feedback.♥ It makes me pretty happy, that my small Cosplay-Lifestyle-Blog is also read by non-Cosplayers. I'm always hoping that one day cosplay will be known as a normal hobby just as playing soccer or making music, which is done by normal people who aren't called "Freaks" ... maybe one day ~ ~ ~ 
So ... this is what I've done the last two hours. I made my collar for next weeks Connichi in Kassel. It was pretty easy to make and made lots of fun. Be excited what it actually is and how it will look like when everything is finished. 



 
安妮
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light