AlunaGeorge

Good Evening Readers ! ♥ How have you been these days ? University started and it will keeps me pretty busy next month. Today we started with Economics. All in English ! Sounded pretty tough in the beginning, but now I'm quite happy having 6 hours english every week. I really need to prectise the language more. 
By the time I'm looking for good music which fits to my cuurent mood and YES - I've already found some treasures I want to share with you :


ALUNAGEORGE

I just found these two and their music is just awesome !
They haven't signed a label yet, but I think they will be a hot new act in the next months.

Here is some of their music :


We are Chosen 



You know You like it



安妮

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light