Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New LP - Björk - Biophilia


Now I'm finally also a proud owner of Björks newest piece of art. I'm so in love with the design of the LP that I directly had the strong wish not only to download but to buy this CD. As most of other Björk listneres I didn't liked 'Volta' so I was kinda excited with what she will come next. 
And - YES I'm quiet happy with the result. I've listened to the album for 1 1/2 hours now and I think there are some songs which could compete with 'Undo' or 'Pagan Poetry'. *only in my personal taste. I really like 'Thunderbolt' it gives me goosebumps since the first listen. For me this LP is pretty inspiring and also a great thing  for the upcoming cold months. So take some time, a cup of tea and have a short trip to another world ~ ~ ~ 




- and .... shame on me I had to buy the Deluxe Edition ... Q ^ Q 

BJÖRK - CRYSTALLINE 



安妮

No comments:

Post a Comment