Friday, August 17, 2012

Cosplay-History

Hello Readers ! 

Today I want to come up with something interesting (or should I say embarassing (funny???)) Well, it's some kind of a Cosplay-History. I don't include every single costume I made because some of them are just too ... too ... bad haha !  It all started when I was 16 back in 2007. When I started this hobby I wasn't able to sew anything. I even was afraid of using the sewing machine ! (we still aren't friends yet haha) As you can see I never was a big friend of cosplaying men or boys. I think it's also very funny but for me cosplaying is much more fun when I'm also able to doll myself up. 


2007 : Amane Misa (Death Note) | Sabaku no Temari (Naruto) 
2008 : Allen Walker (D.Gray-Man) | Chrona (Soul Eater) | March (Eternal Sonata)
2009 : Honlon (Petshop of Horrors) | Shiki (The World Ends with You) |
           Peter Kirkland-Sealand (Hetalia) | Noki (Dogs) | Majoko (Zone-00)

In 2010 I had not much time and money for cosplay due to my A-levels and my journey to Japan. That changed in 2011. ;D 


2010 : Catherina Sforza (Trinity Blood) | Zatsune Miku (Vocaloid) | Tendo Akane (Ranma 1/2) 
          Megurine Luka- Sandplay singing of the dragon (Vocaloid)
2011 : White Chessking | Sheryl Nome-Diamond Crevasse (Macross Frontier)
          Hatsune Miku-Dreaming little Bird (Vocaloid) | Hatsune Miku-LOL (Vocaloid)
          Hatsune Miku-Deep Sea Girl (Vocaloid) | Terra Branford-Sakizou (Final Fantasy VI)

In 2012 University kept me pretty busy and I could only attend to 2 Conventions. ;; 


2012 : Kagamine Rin-Secret Police (Vocaloid) | Koibuchi Kuranosuke - Kuragehime
           Monou Kotori (X-1999) | Kagamine Rin-A Fox's Wedding (Vocaloid)
           Saotome Ranma (Ranma 1/2)

I don't know if I'll be able to make any Costumes during my exchange year in China but I definitely want to buy cosplay related stuff there. Like : lace, fabric, wigs and so on. My next Convention will be Connichi 2013 ... I already made some plans for my cosplay comeback ;D (something more epic again hehe) 

拜拜 ♥





2 comments:

  1. I love it! Such a nice post *_* you pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're really pretty, and extra cute in your cosplay outfits *^_^*

    http://mjauki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete