Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Kagamine Rin - 狐ノ嫁入リ


Good Evening Readers ! 

Only 20 days left ! Till than I have plenty of time to blog about the last 2 months and the upcoming events. At the end of  june I finally found some time for my hobby. I did something I really loved sewing. Hakama and Yukata always look so beautiful ♥ Everything is selfmade even the Kanzashi and the print on the yukata. You can find a Tutorial for my Kanzashi right here : click  (I think I really improved my skills ;D) Here you can see some closeups of the material I used and the finished Kanzashi. Making Kanazshi is something I can imagine also doing in China. Ha Ha - it kinda calms me down and is really fun + they always look very pretty. 
 

I'm very very happy with the result and I hope you'll like it, too. I was cosplaying Kagamine Rin (Vocaloid) in her [ 狐ノ嫁入リ] Version. (A Fox's Wedding) You have to consider me as a  some kind of broken hearted fox here. I got some really beautiful pictures of me which I want to share. 




pictures were all taken by : click


picture taken by : click



pictures were all taken by : click

At the very end of the post I want to add the music video :

Kagamine Rin - A Fox's Wedding 




拜拜 ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment