Sheryl Nome [ ダイアモンド・クレバス ]


Good Evening Readers ! 

Another post for today ! At the beginning of july me and my friend finally made it to take proper pictures of my Sheryl Nome Costume. I always wanted to take pictures of this one in a tiny lake or river because I think it perfectly fits the picture of Sheryl being called 'Galactic Fairy'

The last picture is one of the most beautiful pictures I got of myself. ;;~ 

The song 'Diamond Crevasse' means a lot to me so this costume will always have a special place in my heart. I really hope you like the pictures 



If you don't know who Sheryl Nome is - please watch Macross Frontier ! 
She's a popular songstress giving the people hope~ 

She wears this dress while performing her song 'Diamond Crevasse'


At last years Connichi (germanys biggest Manga+Anime Convention) I was able to see May'n live on stage. May'n lends Sheryl Nome her singing voice. It was so so beautiful~ 


the pictures were all taken by : click

 I edited them a little bit~ 

Sheryl Nome starring May'n - Diamond Crevasse


拜拜 ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light