Bright Lights ♥



Good Evening Readers ! ♥

Well~ yesterday we were finally able to go a "little" bit Sightseeing. I'm really a huge Fan of Skycrapers so 'the Bund' will be definetly one of my favourite places here in Shanghai. Can you see the building next to this blue one which looks a bit like a bottle opener ? When it's finished it will be the highest building in Shanghai. (about 620m ! ! !)
 

"Eat me me ! I taste like a cake!"


Before we went at the Bund we ate some food with our fellow students. The fish over there tastes so sweet like a cake ... kinda strange ? 


Gruppenfoto ! Alle lieben Gruppenfotos ! ♥




拜拜 ♥ 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light