Friday, September 7, 2012

Korean Cafeteria


Hello Readers !

These days are so busy ! There are so many things to post about. Every day something new happens~ so today Shanghai was hit by a quiet heavy thunderstorm~ the nearest place of our current location was the korean cafeteria- so we decided to give it a try. 
(due to our medical exam in the morning we weren't allowed to eat any breakfast. We were really very hungry. Nearly 饿死了!HaHa~) 



At one corner of the Cafeteria is some kind of a buffet where you can choose different kinds of meat, vegetables and noodles. After you've finished doing this you can give all the things a nice lady, who will make a delicious soup of the chosen ingredients. 


I choosed these things. The pumpkin was so so delicious ! Loved eating it !

This is how the soup looked like. I think I'll do this pretty often   

After the rain we went to the subway station. The rain was so heavy that this way looked like a river !



Tomorrow we will finally go shopping - I'm so looking forward to it ! (I'll also post about our gets at
Super Brand Malls Gamecenter ;D)

- and to all my friends :
Have fun at the CONNICHI ! 

拜拜 ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was
    super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for beginner blog writers? I'd definitely
    appreciate it.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage; book of ra kostenlos spielen ohne anmeldung online

    ReplyDelete