Music - Playlist September 2012

Good Morning Readers !

What about listening to some of my current most liked Music ? By the time I like it pretty chilly. I also felt in love with AlunaGeorge again. Their Music is so made for fall and winter. I'm still hoping for a long player ...

AlunaGeorge - Your Drums, Your Love 


AlunaGeorge - Analyser



Lana Del Rey - Born to Die (AlungaGeorge Remix)



Caribou - Sun




Caribou - Odessa 



2NE1 - I love you



Bombay Bicycle Club - How  Can You Swallow So Much Sleep (Voyeaur Remix)



拜拜 ♥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light