Monday, January 28, 2013

It's 2013 already ?


♥ Hello Readers ! 

I'm kinda back I guess ? Well ... I just stumbled upon my old blog and become kind of melancholic, I think... You all have to know that I stopped using this blog, because I really got just a little to no feedback which made me kinda sad. But recently when I had a closer look at my old posts I felt nostalgic and I thought this Blog was so long some kind of a diary for me. Really just for me. So I want to start blogging here again. Just for me and just because I like to. I'm free to stop or to post whenever I want. I don't want to feel pressure for something I like to do. 

Well, the last 3 months went by very fast - so many things happened ! Well - of course I'm still in Shanghai, but my parents came to Shanghai, we celebrated Christmas, went to Hainan and one of the most important things : I graduated from East China Normal University and am an Intern at a big german company in the south-west of Shanghai now.

 In the next days I want to come up with all these events. So stay tuned !
Till now I'm not sure weather I want to write in german or english. 

Annie 

PS : My new URL is : http://mingtian-promises.blogspot.de/


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, du bist zurück ☆(≧ω≦) Ich bin so froh, hab dich und deinen Blog so sehr vermisst >-<" Bitte schließe ihn nie wieder ! Das darfst du nicht Q_Q'

    Immer wenn ich deine Fotos sehe und lese was du so erlebst dann packt es mich und macht mich ganz hibbelig und dann würd ich am liebsten auch an die vielen tollen Orte gehen die du besucht hast. Oh bitte, geh nie wieder fort ;_; <'3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh~ Q A Q ~~~~ Ich kann nichts verspreche, aber fürs Erste, bin ich wohl wieder zurück ! Freut mich sehr, dass dir meine Einträge gefallen ! > o < " Die nächsten Tage kommt erstmal relativ viel und dann werde ich mit Sicherheit fast jede Woche posten können und auch einmal über andere Orte als Shanghai haha.
    Aber ganz ganz vielen lieben Dank für deine Worte ! ♥

    ReplyDelete