Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Klassenfahrt - Day 1


Good Evening

This Post will be VERY picture heavy haha. At first I wanted to post the whole trip in one Entry, but there were SO many pictures, that I decided to split the classtrip into three seperate posts. On our trip we visited three different cities and stayed at two different Hotels. The price was 280元 - really very cheap, I think.

On our first day we went to Taizhou. 


 On the Bus. The Bridge you can see on the right crosses Jangtze River ~ 


In Taizhou we visited a National Wetland Park. Well, it wasn't THAT beautiful I think. Maybe it would have been prettier if we had gone there in springtime, but at least we all enjoyed the nature and the good air. After three months in one of the biggest cities on Earth I really needed that experience.





Every now and than we had to stop and to take a rest. We always used the time to take som pictures ♥
It really was a nice time and we laughed a lot ! 


Why am I laughing on this picture ? Haha the answer is, I wanted a thoughtfull photo of me in front of this scenery so I ran a few metres ahead of our huge group (you can see a small part of it on the next picture) but my friend wasn't sure how to handle my cam so the others were already right behind her and waited for her to take a picture ... SOOO many people were suddenly looking at me. Haha it felt very awkward... 


I really liked these bridges ! Lots of the students made fun and jumped on them like crazy haha


The park also had a dew animals (besides insects, birds and so on) This animal is some kind of elk (???)




The park also included a big playground. It was SO funny haha ! We spent a very long time there just with playing around. I felt like being 6 years old. 




At the end we had to hurry up, because the sunset came too quickly. 


pics taken with instagram ~ ~ ~ 


At the end of day we had dinner in a nice restaurant 

- and NOW ...
have look at our amazing Hotel ! I felt like a princess ! Q 0 Q ~ 



The lobby was sooo pretty ! When we first entered the hotel we couldn't believe our eyes !


Our room ... the thing that I appreciated the most, was the fact that we had a heater ... 


The TV offered some nice western channels as well. 


Prinzessin Anne-Marie ♪ haha

We also tried the sauna and the pool ~ hehe



I hope I'll be very rich when I'm older ... so rich that I could always stay in Hotels like this ! 


See you nex time ! 

拜拜 


2 comments:

  1. Die Hotels in China waren immer total geil *_______* Voll luxus pur für uns arme Studies *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wir hatten sowas auch gar nicht erwartet. Ich hatte mich auch schon auf kalte Nächte eingestellt und extra einen dicken Pyjama und eine Wärmflasche eingepackt. Dann kommen wir in der Lobby an und sind erst einmal 'geschockt' xDDDD
    Ich habe mich bei all dem Luxus auch fast fehl am Platz gefühlt so mit meiner 'Reise-Gerderobe' 8D

    ReplyDelete