Tokyo [東京] - Part 3 - Shibuya


Hello Again ☆彡

Third post about my trip to Japan ... and yes ... I'm posting in English. My English is so bad at the moment that I really have to do something about it.... so using it might be the best practice. Recently I realized that I've never travelled to an English speaking country and therefor the opportunities to speak with people who have english as their mother tongue were very little ... ; A ; ) ~ 
I'll be a Manager very soon so I really need to study hard - BUT thats not the point. 
Today I want to talk about my 2nd day in Tokyo ~ and  whats the first adress for a young woman ? Shibuya of course ٩(˙▿˙)۶  ! I just went there to get some money at the City Bank ATM and to do some window shopping. 


Back in 2010 I was crazy about the Shibuya 109 but this year I couldn't find anything there. I just bought some Make Up at 8th floor.  After that I just had a walk through the streets till I had to pick up my fellow student from Asakusa ~ It was a Wednesday Morning so the streets were not that crowded. 






I also took some lonely Purikura ... (◞‸◟;)


Yum Yum ~ 


See you next time in Shinjuku 
Annie 

Comments

  1. crepe *_*;;
    and i think i'd have troubles now finding something in shibuya 109 too. all expensive and at the moment i am not that fond on the 'gyaru' brands style, nor the other /cough

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light