Tokyo [東京] - Part 5 - Tokyo Skytree



Good Evening 

Finally another post about my trip to Tokyo ! Actually I really should be busy studying but I'm really not in the mood ... currently I'm not satisfied with my Major which makes me pretty sad. I don't know what to do after graduation and all in all everything seems senseless by now. So I wanted to cheer myself up with some precious memories from Tokyo 

On our 2nd full day we wanted to climb the Tokyo Skytree. 
I love high places and Skycrapers so I really had to go there ! Sadly the weather was not that good again. Haha



The Tower has a height of 634m and is the tallest buliding I've ever been ! Because of the bad weather conditions we just bought a ticket for the lower observation decks at a height of ~350m. 











Directly under the Skytree you could find lots of Merchandise : 


EVA Unit 01 WANTS the Chocolate Crunch ! 



We all heard about it : Square Watermelon ! 


See you next time in Akihabara 


Annie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light