Tokyo [東京] - Part 7 - Tokyo Tower


Hello 

It's November and I'm still posting about my trip to Japan. Epic Fail... but I really want to keep my promise to post more in detail about my trip to Japan !
Well this post is about the Tokyo Tower... It's a magical place isn't it ? 


I'm sorry for the blurry pictures but the light was quite bad and yaaah... I'm too stupid to handle my camera *le sigh


Skytree in the Background


Rainbow Bridge and Odaiba on the right. (you can see the ferris wheel  ★ )


Roppongi and Shinjuku.


Deck 1 from the inside.


 This is way I love Japan.  Why is there no cute Mechandise about the Fernsehturm in Berlin ???



See you next Time in Odaiba ! 

Annie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light