Animal Crossing ♥ #3 POTATO [City-Life]

Happy Sunday to all of you 

Aiya ! So much time has passed and I didn't felt to Blog. Actually I should have been busy studying ... 
AS IF ! hahahaha 
After finishing the PKMN League I felt like going back to Potato Town to fullfill my duties as the Mayor. 


I got the police station and the museumshop ! 


Mira moved into my town. She is so lovely ! Her character is "utchi". I've read in the ACNL wiki that her personality and appereance can be considered as a reference to Sailor Venus. 


Halloween was quite funny ... haha


Last week Heinz/Rudy moved into my town. His house is so cute. His personality is "sporty".
I also started to work at the Cafe~


I love December ~ I started to collect the Ice- and the Christmas-Furniture


Bye Bye Annie 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light