Tokyo [東京] - Part 8 - Odaiba


Good Evening 

As promised another update ! I think there are just ... 2 updates left about Tokyo and then I can  continue with my trip to Beijing and to Northern Italy. So much to update and so little time aiya ... But first of all - Odaiba ! I wanted to go to Odaiba because of the giant Gundam, the Fuji TV Headquarters and the Rainbow Bridge ... So many Animu Feels  Hahaha 

(I'm sorry this Post is very picture-heavy


Rainbow Bridge 




Fuji TV 






We also visited this Onsen. It was pretty nice ~ hihi 



Gundam ! 




Inside of Fuji TV . The entrance fee was ~ 5€



 Gundam at Night 





I hope you enjoyed the pictures ! 


See you next time ! 
Annie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light