Tokyo [東京] - Part 9 - Meiji Jingu + Yoyogi Park


Hello and Merry Christmas 

Just a quick update about Meiji Shrine and Yoyogi Park. I'm really not satisfied how the pictures turned out I took that day but I don't want to keep them back from you. 

I hope you still like them a tiny little bit.
I think it's amazing to find such a peacefull in quiet place in one of the biggest cities on earth. 







One german guy was wishing for an electric shaver ... 


A Wedding ! The bride was really very pretty ! 



TANUKI ! 





Next post will be about the Imperial Palace Area 


Annie 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light