Cosplay Page ♥

Hello 

Good Evening my dear Followers !

The first Convention of 2014 is already over ! I had so much fun ! A few people asked me if I have a Cosplay Page on FB... hm... I'm not a big fan of Facebook, but I think it's a good way too keep in touch with people who don't use Animexx/Twitter/DeviantArt frequently. Same goes to people from other countries. 

I want to share links and progress pictures via facebook ~ so feel free to like my page for more cosplay related stuff. Oh and I'll post a report about last weeks convetion in the upcoming days~ so stay tuned 


★ click YUU Cosplay click 


Annie 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light