Tuesday, March 25, 2014

February is over ! [ 3 likes 14/03 ]

Hello, my dear Followers 

Haha - March is nearly over and I'm posting about February ( ಠ_ಠ) I promise the next [3 likes] will be in time >D
So I'm not waisting anymore time and just start right away :

1. SEWING


I never really liked sewing but recently everything I tried worked out and I'm satisfied with my progress. Currently I'm really interested in challenges. Everytime I start a new costume my aim is to do it so well, I can shamelessly sell it after wearing it a few times 


2. Anime


I have to admit that I've never been so into Anime. I have always been more into manga. A reason might be the bad internet connection in the village I grew up ... ((;╥﹏╥;))~ even Youtube Videos took years to load ... but recently I really enjoy watching Anime. Haha it all started last year with Attack on Titan ♥ 
I just finished Noragami, which I liked a lot. I'm also into Kill la Kill, Yowamushi Pedal, Space Dandy and Cool-headed Hoozuki.


3. Mountains + Snow !


If you follow me on Twitter you might have already seen a few pictures of my trip to Switzerland ! It was my first time seeing so much snow and such beautiful mountains ~ I really loved the scenery !  I also enjoyed this years olympic winter games. Sadly the german team did not so well haha


Annie 



No comments:

Post a Comment