Monday, August 18, 2014

Asuka Soryu Langley [School Uniform] - Cosplay Progress


Long Time no See 

I may lack updating my Blog but I never forget about it ! It's just too precious to stop ! hehe So ... since I got a brand new Computer today I felt like blogging again 

Today I want to show you a few pictures I took while working on my NGE Cosplay. Actually it wasn't my work only. Me and my Rei we worked together on it. We worked completely without any pattern (as always) so pls. don't judge us haha. We are no professionals ... Orz


We even watched Rebuild of Evangelion while sewing ! haha




This picture is very important for me ... even though I've been a Cosplayer for so many years I never managed to sew a proper collar... that was my first good one. 

Well ... achievement unlocked 



Finished blouse ! 


... and the dress ! Looks better worn ... haha


I hope you liked these few pictures. Uhm ... I hope we will be able to make a proper shooting until autumn ... I don't want to wear this costume in winter ... Orz ...

Currently I'm thinking about cosplaying Asukas Plugsuit Version ... 

Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment