Mallorca 2014


Hello 

I just returned home from my short vacation to spain. Well, it wasn't that of a highlight for me but on a rather cloudy day we had a nice walk trough town were I took quiet a few pictures which I want to share here.
All in all the weather could have been better, but I still got sunburned and a tan ! haha 

I didn't expect a lot from this trip because the price was very cheap. So I was very surprised about our hotel which turned out to be pretty nice. The food was very good (the desserts !)  and I liked our swimming pool! 
Right now I have to take care of my skin Orz 






The following pictures were taken with a cellphone : )




See you soon 
Annie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light