Monday, April 13, 2015

Sumikko Gurashi - My new Love ♡


Hello Everyone 
If yo follow me on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook you've might knows this already but I safely returned home from my trip to Munich and Animuc. It really was a nice experience to visit a Convention by plane and kept you away from taking unnecessary stuff with you. I feel like I'm the queen of taking too much stuff with me haha I'll write a post later on about our adventures in the far south ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ 

But first I want to share some lovely things I bought at Animuc. Waaaaah San-X got me again ! After Sentimental Circus where I loved Rio the lion and Moton the elephant I now love these lovely chubby animals ♡
At Animuc they got something like a little Lottery where you could win Sumikko Gurashi Merch. 


This is all the stuff I got ! 


I won these cups in the Lottery 


They look so cute together  o͡͡͡͡͡͡╮꒰♡∇♡*꒱╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡


I also bought this cute little thingie. 


This was the last thing I bought its Neko the cat with it's feeding dish where you can store stuff. I still don't know what to put in there but I'll find something soon enough haha


ohhhh ! 

I hope you liked this small post - see you soon with reports about the latest Conventions -



Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment