☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Aurora - Child of Light


Character: Princess Aurora

Fandom Child of Light
Made: April 2015
Worn: Animuc 2015 - LBM/MCC 2016
Costs: - 
Status: intact - not for sale
Again: shooting with all 3 versions with Kazenary


/☆☆☆☆☆

pic by: Kazenary

Reference:

►►► Comment:
The idea for this costume came of course into my mind shortly after I began to play the game in November 2014. The game itself was a spontaneous purchase. I didn't watch any trailers just thought the backside looked interesting. It was a time where I felt pretty depressive for the first time. The game helped me to get over that episode. (I wasn't diagnosed with depression I just felt exhausted, tired and I had slight panic attacks with pain ... OTL) Due to that the game grow very dear to me.
I finished the game while completing the costume which gave me the boost I needed back than. It was the first time that I made fairy wings ! The wings got an upgrade with my 2nd version of Aurora but all in all I'm very satisfied with this costume. It's actually one of my very favorites though I made a lot of free interpretations on the pattern of the dress haha It's just that I feel very good being Aurora especially in this version 

ANIMUC 2015:

pic by: Kazenary


pic by: Kazenary


pic by: Kazenary


pic by: Kazenary


pic by: Kazenary


pic by: Kazenary


pic by: Kazenary


pic by: Kazenary


pic by: Kazenary


pic by: Midgard


LBM/MCC 2016:


pic by: BlueHurricane

to be continued...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 2

☆ Gamescom 2016 ☆ Ambassador-Annie ► Part. 1

☆ COSTUME ☆ Princess Kakyuu - Sailor Moon

☆ COSTUME ☆ Madoka Kaname - Puella Magi Madoka Magika